So, if I wanted to go
SWA - CDF - BRI - PAD
STP - SHF
SHF - BPW - SWA
Swansea - Cardiff Class 800
Cardiff - Bristol TM GWR Castle HST
Bristol TM - Paddington Class 800
St. Pancras - Sheffield EMR HST
Sheffield - Bristol PW XC HST
Bristol PW - Swansea Class 800
Could I do that on a Swansea - Sheffield (route via London) return ticket?
I'd be looking at specific weekday trains BUT need a little flexibility in case of last minute diagram changes (Class 43 tour
)
As it's essentially different routes there and back, I assume a split-ticketing site wouldn't be much use?
SWA - CDF - BRI - PAD
STP - SHF
SHF - BPW - SWA
Swansea - Cardiff Class 800
Cardiff - Bristol TM GWR Castle HST
Bristol TM - Paddington Class 800
St. Pancras - Sheffield EMR HST
Sheffield - Bristol PW XC HST
Bristol PW - Swansea Class 800
Could I do that on a Swansea - Sheffield (route via London) return ticket?
I'd be looking at specific weekday trains BUT need a little flexibility in case of last minute diagram changes (Class 43 tour
As it's essentially different routes there and back, I assume a split-ticketing site wouldn't be much use?
Last edited: