• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Roof / Overhead Line issues at Peterborough? What are the procedures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR18037

Member
Joined
22 May 2025
Messages
44
Location
Fenland
Hi all, just thought I would bring this to peoples attention. The attached image shows one of the 2 combinations of coding at Peterborough this morning showing some sort of roof / structure issues. I watched the maps this morning over breakfast and saw that the Interposition was removed to allow a class 70 to pass through before reappearing as "SICK ROOF". I'm going to assume its damage and I'm wondering if any staff or people with a higher knowledge would know if any specific procedures are required and/or how they work?

Much appreciated in advance :)

And a quick moderator note: posted in this topic as it's related to potential damage to Infrastructure
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260413_083914_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260413_083914_Chrome.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top