trevwilliams
Member
Hi Guys,
I'm planning on travelling from Rochester [RTR] in Kent to Liverpool Lime Street [LIV] on Sunday 30th June. Im flying out of John Lennon Airport at 18:40 so will need to get to LIV at about 4:30pm at the latest however my start time is flexible. I have a Network Railcard. I checked the National Rail Website and got the following Itinery for £33.00
08:48 Rochester [RTR] London Victoria [VIC] 09:29
10:15 London Euston [EUS] Liverpool Lime Street [LIV] 13:12
Can anyone suggest a split ticket solution that takes advantage of my network railcard? Many Thanks
I'm planning on travelling from Rochester [RTR] in Kent to Liverpool Lime Street [LIV] on Sunday 30th June. Im flying out of John Lennon Airport at 18:40 so will need to get to LIV at about 4:30pm at the latest however my start time is flexible. I have a Network Railcard. I checked the National Rail Website and got the following Itinery for £33.00
08:48 Rochester [RTR] London Victoria [VIC] 09:29
10:15 London Euston [EUS] Liverpool Lime Street [LIV] 13:12
Can anyone suggest a split ticket solution that takes advantage of my network railcard? Many Thanks