• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rochdale to Bradford (21/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2010
Messages
594
Location
West Yorkshire
Waiting for the 22:47 to Bradford, currently says on time but seen that line between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge is flooded?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,308
Location
Bolton
Flooding between Todmorden and Rochdale means trains between these stations may be cancelled or revised to start / terminate at Rochdale or Hebden Bridge. Disruption is expected until the end of service.
Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #Todmorden
Check before you travel:
Please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner to check your journey before you travel.
Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/151449.aspx

The 2247 service to Leeds has been cancelled.
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,493
Location
Yorkshire
Unfortunately both this and the last train to Leeds are being started short at Hebden Bridge

I wish you well getting to Bradford - the rail network in the north of England is in meltdown at the moment (I was stuck in the middle of it earlier too)
 

robbeech

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2015
Messages
4,904
Dare we ask if you got home ok and what time?

I drove from Mansfield to Sheffield around 4pm yesterday and the roads were horrific. I was delivering to the Leadmill and i could see some busses outside the station when i went past, i'm assuming RRB as they weren't normal service busses.
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,493
Location
Yorkshire
Dare we ask if you got home ok and what time?

I drove from Mansfield to Sheffield around 4pm yesterday and the roads were horrific. I was delivering to the Leadmill and i could see some busses outside the station when i went past, i'm assuming RRB as they weren't normal service busses.

RRBs were running from the bus station in Sheffield I believe - that's what the announcements during my wait there suggested anyway

From what I also heard, there were also nowhere near enough buses either!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top