shredder1
Established Member
Ribble Steam Railway, Diesel Gala. Saturday 25th March 2017.
Operating stock
Class 05 Hunslet D2595, Class 03 D2148, Class 14 Teddy Bear D9539, Netherlands NS Dutch State Railway class 11 663 in green livery, German railcar Waggon und Masshienenbau E79960 and visiting class 60, Cola Rail Freight 60047.
I decided to drive over to the Ribble Steam Railway diesel gala, its less than an hour away from up up the motorway, and they often run active events, with plenty of public places allowing access for lineside photography. It was a very bright and sunny day, the best one for the year so far, spring has come at last. I had a few rides up and down the line behind various locomotives and also managed to go lineside from the public areas, so managed to obtain a good variety of photographs. I also met up with a number of friends from various parts of the country, a very enjoyable day out, a big well done to all involved with the event, thanks for a great day.
Website; http://www.ribblesteam.org.uk/enquiry-desk/events/eventdetail/246/-/diesel-weekend
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742703.100001125840218&type=3&pnref=story
Operating stock
Class 05 Hunslet D2595, Class 03 D2148, Class 14 Teddy Bear D9539, Netherlands NS Dutch State Railway class 11 663 in green livery, German railcar Waggon und Masshienenbau E79960 and visiting class 60, Cola Rail Freight 60047.
I decided to drive over to the Ribble Steam Railway diesel gala, its less than an hour away from up up the motorway, and they often run active events, with plenty of public places allowing access for lineside photography. It was a very bright and sunny day, the best one for the year so far, spring has come at last. I had a few rides up and down the line behind various locomotives and also managed to go lineside from the public areas, so managed to obtain a good variety of photographs. I also met up with a number of friends from various parts of the country, a very enjoyable day out, a big well done to all involved with the event, thanks for a great day.
Website; http://www.ribblesteam.org.uk/enquiry-desk/events/eventdetail/246/-/diesel-weekend
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742703.100001125840218&type=3&pnref=story