• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rhymney 37s/47 & Goings on at Cardiff Ctl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

47205

Member
Joined
1 Jul 2005
Messages
283
Not as wet as the NLR, and guess which poor sod had to stand in the rain in a Polo shirt checking all the doors waiting for the guard :(
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
However much I hate to say it....

....I think I need to buy an anorack.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top