• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RHTT 57s and two 56s and a 47 ..10/11/2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
4 Oct 2009
Messages
488
Location
Sherborne, Dorset
I couldnt make the South Devon Railway Gala for the Grids so when I saw they were returning to Willesden through Castle Cary and Bruton which is near where I live I decided to go see them. There was also a new loco on the Rail Head Treatment Train so I went earlier to see them in pouring train at Castle Cary.
The video shows 57306 and 57310 through Castle Cary and 56045,47715 and 56103 through Bruton in sunshine....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top