• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Revenue Support Specialist - Cross Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRV3004

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2015
Messages
625
Hi everybody! A friend and colleague applied a while back for the role of Revenue Support Specialist with Cross Country, based at Manchester Piccadilly.
The closing date was 31/12/17. I also applied but got rejected, however my friend still hasn't heard anything, and on her profile the job status says "shortlisting".
My friend is wondering why she hasn't heard anything yet, and isn't sure whether to e-mail Cross Country for an update or not.
Has anyone else applied for this role who may be able to assist with my query?
Thanks in advance! :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

whhistle

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2010
Messages
2,636
Call / email.
Nobody here is going to know what a train company is doing and not everyone here applies for every job.
 

LRV3004

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2015
Messages
625
She will probably do that; was just wondering if there was anyone on here that may also have applied for this role and may be able to shed some light on the mystery.
 

221129

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2011
Messages
6,515
Location
Sunny Scotland
She will probably do that; was just wondering if there was anyone on here that may also have applied for this role and may be able to shed some light on the mystery.
I'm also still showing as shortlisting. I've not heard if f its been filled yet or not though.
 

Sparrow

Member
Joined
3 May 2017
Messages
66
I hate to say this but I think you might be wasting your time. Cross country have no contact number only a recruitment email address which from my experience is never answered.

I’ve emailed them four times and never received a response.

I assessment on my portal. It stayed there for 12 months before finally flicking over to unsuccessful, vacancy filled in February. This was in two jobs and I Still haven’t had an email. I hope I’m wrong and you can at least try to email them but I seriously doubt you will get a reply. Good luck though.
 

LRV3004

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2015
Messages
625
Cheers @Sparrow - I've had previous frustrating experiences with XC vacancies; not hearing anything for months, then getting an unsuccessful e-mail after forgetting what it was I applied for in the first place!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top