Hi all,
New to this but just thought I would send this post out and see if anyone is kind enough to offer some advice.
I have an interview coming up for an RPI with first great western, I initially had to do a questionnaire test online and was told I had passed and was being invited for a first interview?
Does anyone know how the process works is it an interview and then a yes or no? or do you have an interview then an assessment and another interview or just a second interview? very confusing for me sorry if this sounds stupid but I have to travel to Bristol for this and unsure as to whether or not to bother if I have to come back about 2 or 3 times and then be told I didn't get it!..there are no posts online for RPI tests or interviews with FGW so don't know how it works? :/
Thanks jonny
New to this but just thought I would send this post out and see if anyone is kind enough to offer some advice.
I have an interview coming up for an RPI with first great western, I initially had to do a questionnaire test online and was told I had passed and was being invited for a first interview?
Does anyone know how the process works is it an interview and then a yes or no? or do you have an interview then an assessment and another interview or just a second interview? very confusing for me sorry if this sounds stupid but I have to travel to Bristol for this and unsure as to whether or not to bother if I have to come back about 2 or 3 times and then be told I didn't get it!..there are no posts online for RPI tests or interviews with FGW so don't know how it works? :/
Thanks jonny
Last edited: