03_179
Established Member
Hope this is a good discussion.
Was the decision to close all the BREL work throughout the UK such a good idea? Since the 2000s began we have seen many new trains being built surely this would have been better to have BREL building them?
Yes the number of train being ordered in the 80s and 90s stagnated but why did the powers that be not think of selling overseas?
I am throwing open this as a discussion as I'd like to see what people really think shold have happened to BREL.
Play nice and discuss ....
Was the decision to close all the BREL work throughout the UK such a good idea? Since the 2000s began we have seen many new trains being built surely this would have been better to have BREL building them?
Yes the number of train being ordered in the 80s and 90s stagnated but why did the powers that be not think of selling overseas?
I am throwing open this as a discussion as I'd like to see what people really think shold have happened to BREL.
Play nice and discuss ....