Hi All,
Received advice on here a while ago that purchasing a Retford to Loughbrough ticket saved me a fair bit travelling between Doncaster and Loughborough as the off peak was valid any time after 04.29.
I haven't travelled that way for a few weeks now but this morning I tried to buy one but was refused and offered the anytime ticket at around £30 more. I instead purchased a Doncaster to Loughborough return for £32.40. Is this my mistake - I accept validities etc may change. Or have they refused to sell me a valid ticket? I accept they may not be keen to sell it to start at Doncaster but I do sometimes finish at Retford on the return leg!
Cheers!
Received advice on here a while ago that purchasing a Retford to Loughbrough ticket saved me a fair bit travelling between Doncaster and Loughborough as the off peak was valid any time after 04.29.
I haven't travelled that way for a few weeks now but this morning I tried to buy one but was refused and offered the anytime ticket at around £30 more. I instead purchased a Doncaster to Loughborough return for £32.40. Is this my mistake - I accept validities etc may change. Or have they refused to sell me a valid ticket? I accept they may not be keen to sell it to start at Doncaster but I do sometimes finish at Retford on the return leg!
Cheers!