Hi all,
Are all pregnant Train drivers immediately placed on restricted duties?
Even if they have no medical concerns and the pregnancy is progressing well.
My main concern is that I have been advised I must declare pregnancy but while I am on restricted duties I will not earn any overtime during the period that will be used to calculate my 'average wage' for part of maternity pay.
Seems unfair. Anyone have any information regarding this situation?
Thanks.
Are all pregnant Train drivers immediately placed on restricted duties?
Even if they have no medical concerns and the pregnancy is progressing well.
My main concern is that I have been advised I must declare pregnancy but while I am on restricted duties I will not earn any overtime during the period that will be used to calculate my 'average wage' for part of maternity pay.
Seems unfair. Anyone have any information regarding this situation?
Thanks.