Hey everyone,
I bought a ticket from Enfield Lock station on the 20th of December including the 21st too on the ticket ( double tickets ) from Shenfield to Chelmsford as it was cheaper and used my young persons card to reduce the price because I didn't have enough money on me and I got off at Stratford.
Now I know that isn't an excuse for The train company however the revenue officer who stopped me on the 21st got all my details and since then for nearly 2 months now no letter has been sent to me despite the fact of calling them up and talking about it. they said no track and they don't have my details when they were given by the revenue inspector.
I worry a lot and just want to know about if i will be fined or imprisoned for such a case. I just worry to the extent of imprisonment for life. Would appreciate quick replies to this.
Thank you all.
I bought a ticket from Enfield Lock station on the 20th of December including the 21st too on the ticket ( double tickets ) from Shenfield to Chelmsford as it was cheaper and used my young persons card to reduce the price because I didn't have enough money on me and I got off at Stratford.
Now I know that isn't an excuse for The train company however the revenue officer who stopped me on the 21st got all my details and since then for nearly 2 months now no letter has been sent to me despite the fact of calling them up and talking about it. they said no track and they don't have my details when they were given by the revenue inspector.
I worry a lot and just want to know about if i will be fined or imprisoned for such a case. I just worry to the extent of imprisonment for life. Would appreciate quick replies to this.
Thank you all.