• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Renewing 16-25 railcard - new photo required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampshade

Established Member
Joined
3 Sep 2009
Messages
3,778
Location
South London
Hey guys

Basically, as the title says; I'm about to go and renew my 16-25 railcard, can I continue with the photocard I've got or will I require a new one? Just so I don't fork out for unnecessary passport photos :shock:

Cheers :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
Joined
30 Jan 2011
Messages
8,589
Location
Birmingham
No, you keep the current photocard as long as it's still in good condition and still resembles you. IIRC you don't need to prove your age when you renew either.
 

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Messages
8,837
Your date of birth will be on the photocard, so provided that and your name are also still readable you can use it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top