Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
As I understand it, the anytime fares in London are the regulated ones. Does this apply to all TOCs serving London commuter land? In particular, are any London Overground and Elizabeth line fares regulated?
I would like to request a copy of the most up to date list of all regulated fares flows for the UK rail network. I would like included both those flows regulated as commuter fares and those flows designated as the "regulated fare", for which there should be one for every journey combination...
www.whatdotheyknow.com
That would at least give an indication in respect of the ex-Silverlink Overground flows. I suspect that the list has since got shorter rather than longer.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.