Hi all. I bought several advance singles for today using this forum's booking site. However, I've been bedridden since yesterday evening with the flu, meaning I am unable to make the journey. (I was quite looking forward to it too.)
I've contacted Trainsplit for a refund, however, they're asking for "an appointment letter or any form of medical documentation," which I currently do not have. I have called NHS 111 last night when I was feeling my worst but my symptoms have lessened. I'm visiting so it's hard to get set up with a GP. What's my best course of action? Missing out on my plans suck and I don't want to be short £50 on top of that.
I've contacted Trainsplit for a refund, however, they're asking for "an appointment letter or any form of medical documentation," which I currently do not have. I have called NHS 111 last night when I was feeling my worst but my symptoms have lessened. I'm visiting so it's hard to get set up with a GP. What's my best course of action? Missing out on my plans suck and I don't want to be short £50 on top of that.