• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

refreshed interiors of 153325 & 153333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
30 Dec 2009
Messages
480
Does anyone have any pics of 153325 & 153333 interiors since they have been refreshed by FGW and if so can you post them on here, i notice that these units now have FGW branding on the side and LM branding has gone.

Also do these 2 units still have the LED destinations that dont get used as they havent been reprogrammed, or have they had their manual roller blinds refitted?

cheers in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

158757

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2007
Messages
501
I haven't got any photos but when I went on both in August there were no internal changes, AFAIK the LED destinations are still fitted and not used.
 

CC 72100

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2012
Messages
3,852
I haven't got any photos but when I went on both in August there were no internal changes, AFAIK the LED destinations are still fitted and not used.

The destination boards/blinds fitted - can't quite remember, but as for the interior the dat matrix screens are used, they say 'class 153' on them which is all you need to know really! I find the interiors quite nice actually and I was impressed when I used one yesterday. It's safe to say that they are very London Midland and very green on the inside, but it makes it feel quite open, light and airy.

When the two ex-LM dogboxes pass my window at night, everything else is a sort of purpley/blue, these two glow bright green! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top