lawried123
Member
I see that the Monday to Friday evening service from Waterloo to Wokingham has been reduced to 1 an hour. I was hoping that this would have been changed on the 5th of February but but I see that it is now becoming a permanent thing. And what is is particularly annoying is that you can't even try travelling via Paddington and Reading as there is also now an hour's gap from Reading to Wokingham from 2212.
It just seems a rather strange thing to terminate trains at Bracknell when they would normally all run through to Reading.
Does anyone in the know have any information as to why this has been done. Just seems annoying when you leave shows and concerts you have to wait till 22:20 for the next train.
Lawrie
It just seems a rather strange thing to terminate trains at Bracknell when they would normally all run through to Reading.
Does anyone in the know have any information as to why this has been done. Just seems annoying when you leave shows and concerts you have to wait till 22:20 for the next train.
Lawrie
