• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Redspottedhanky Football Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,049
Location
Crewe
If anyone is interested I have set up a Rail UK league :

I've joined The redspottedhanky.com Fantasy Football at
http://fantasyfooty.games-redspottedhanky.com

and I bet that my team, Sonic XI, will beat any team you can put together!

Join my mini-league if you think you've got the best managerial mind . Go to the game at http://fantasyfooty.games-redspottedhanky.com and go to 'Register to Play', pick your team then use the ‘mini-league admin' option to join my mini-league.

The details you need are:

League Name:
Rail UK
League password:
trains123
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
Joined
30 Jan 2011
Messages
8,589
Location
Birmingham
3/2 points for a clean sheet? -1 for every goal conceded? Man this game hates goalkeepers and defenders. It looks too skewed in favour of strikers (even moreso than the offical FPL site) to me so I shan't be joining.
 

tony_mac

Established Member
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Messages
3,626
Location
Liverpool
so I shan't be joining.

However, in its favour....

when you play the redspottedhanky.com Fantasy Football game you will be awarded 1 redspottedhanky.com loyalty points for every Fantasy Football point you score - up to a maximum of 1,500 points (worth £15.00)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top