Hello guys, just looking at tickets on Crosscountry for the above dates.
I want to 06:37 from Redcar Central, 2 changes then arriving into BHI at 10:54 and then return on the 15:04 from BHI with the 2 changes and arriving at RCC at 19:11.
Am I better to just buy the two singles for £69.00, or do the £73.50 off peak return for more flexibility, particularly on the return journey? Am I right in thinking that the peak restrictions are not valid on a Saturday?
I want to 06:37 from Redcar Central, 2 changes then arriving into BHI at 10:54 and then return on the 15:04 from BHI with the 2 changes and arriving at RCC at 19:11.
Am I better to just buy the two singles for £69.00, or do the £73.50 off peak return for more flexibility, particularly on the return journey? Am I right in thinking that the peak restrictions are not valid on a Saturday?