• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Spotted Hanky: Fantasy Formula 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searle

Established Member
Joined
4 May 2012
Messages
1,580
Location
Ladbroke Grove
I think the points still need to be updated for the race (only the qualifying points have gone through so far), so I'll update it when it does
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Joined
12 Jul 2011
Messages
1,290
It looks worse now! Trainbasher GP are down to 5th! :(

Anyway....

1 Bored on March 3rd 4253
2 Smudgers Slow Coaches 4166
3 Cold Hell 4123
4 Harbon GP 4107
5 trainbasher GP 4082
6 Psycho GP 4065
7 Team Chugaboom 4032
8 Mojo 3938
9 The Spa Stars 3882

Anyway...next week it's Das FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND 2013.

trainbasher GP wird wieder bis zu Podium nächste Woche! :)
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
Ich möchte dass auch, aber leider ist es nicht so wahrscheinlich :(

TRANSLATION: I want that too, but it isn't so likely
 
Last edited:

Searle

Established Member
Joined
4 May 2012
Messages
1,580
Location
Ladbroke Grove
After getting really confused about the new editing rules, it turns out I can't edit the OP any more, so I'll just have to post the updated scores here.

As of the German Grand Prix:

1. Bored on march 3rd - ??? - 3759 points
2. Smudgers Slow Coaches - Loco Fitter - 4636 points
3. Cold Hell - Searle - 4610 points
4. trainbasher GP - Trainbasher - 4545 points
5. Team Chugaboom - sjj2112 - 4537 points
6. Harbon GP - Harbon 1 - 4495 points
7. Psycho GP - andrew bell - 4462 points
8. Mojo - Mojo - 4397 points
9. The Spa Stars - Ivo - 4326 points

Most teams got raised a place this week, apart from a few unlucky ones (trainbasher and andrew bell!)

I'd also like to remind everyone to choose a new bonus race from after midnight tonight!
 
Last edited:

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Joined
12 Jul 2011
Messages
1,290
After getting really confused about the new editing rules, it turns out I can't edit the OP any more, so I'll just have to post the updated scores here.

As of the German Grand Prix:

1. Bored on march 3rd - ??? - 3759 points
2. Smudgers Slow Coaches - Loco Fitter - 4636 points
3. Cold Hell - Searle - 4610 points
4. trainbasher GP - Trainbasher - 3707 points
5. Team Chugaboom - sjj2112 - 4537 points
6. Harbon GP - Harbon 1 - 4495 points
7. Psycho GP - andrew bell - 4462 points
8. Mojo - Mojo - 4397 points
9. The Spa Stars - Ivo - 4326 points

Most teams got raised a place this week, apart from a few unlucky ones (trainbasher and andrew bell!)

I'd also like to remind everyone to choose a new bonus race from after midnight tonight!

I thought I had 4545 points, not 3707?
 

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Joined
12 Jul 2011
Messages
1,290
Since the last update...

1 Bored on March 3rd 5207
2 Smudgers Slow Coaches 5102
3 trainbasher GP 5090
4 Cold Hell 5087
5 Team Chugaboom 5024
6 Psycho GP 4990
7 Harbon GP 4962
8 Mojo 4890
9 The Spa Stars 4816

A rise for team trainbasher GP, with Cold Hell taking the 4th place slot. Psyco GP and Harbon GP have taken up the rear with mojo and The Spa Stars still bringing up the rear.
 

Searle

Established Member
Joined
4 May 2012
Messages
1,580
Location
Ladbroke Grove
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top