• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2017 - Your New Haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Congratulations and welcome to the NET 100% Cleared Club Kite. Been a bit lonely here waiting for more people to join it! Nice work on (temporarily) clearing Supertram 100% too, something I'm a long way behind on.

sd0733, that's some incredible progress and a more productive ALR in terms of red penning than my recent 7 day ALR was!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
sd0733, that's some incredible progress and a more productive ALR in terms of red penning than my recent 7 day ALR was!

Thanks, was amazed myself how much I found too considering the smallish amount I need. Pretty much just did a plan and stuck to it too which made it even more lucky!
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
Now just 13 Dmus left to clear all the current fleets, 7 in Scotland so need a visit there soon!

I'm guessing you might need a couple of Inverness 158s? I dread to think the amount of money I spent in chasing my last one up there. I'm in Cambridgeshire and it took around 8 attempts.
Good luck on your mission.
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
I'm guessing you might need a couple of Inverness 158s? I dread to think the amount of money I spent in chasing my last one up there. I'm in Cambridgeshire and it took around 8 attempts.
Good luck on your mission.

Yes 5 Scottish 158s all Inverness bases ones and 1 170 and 1 156 up there so like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I know the feeling, wherever I book tickets to I can almost guarantee they'll be at the opposite end somewhere! Also just need 1 150 to clear Wales and every time I end up in Cardiff that's always in Wrexham or Bleanau! All part of the fun I suppose. Thanks!
 

cactustwirly

Established Member
Joined
10 Apr 2013
Messages
8,424
Location
UK
01/07
43053
43126

06/07

150231
150259
150281
143624
143616
142073
142083
43041
43071
43180
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,856
Location
West of Andover
Don't worry you are not alone with needing Inverness based 158s, my last 158 is Inverness based (707) and when I was in Scotland at the end of May it kept on avoiding me (started the week in Inverness when I was in the Central Belt, only to head to the central belt when I headed up to Inverness).

At least the Scottish 156s should be easier to grab in theory as they mostly operate out of Glasgow. That 170 will pop up for you when you are in Edinburgh on other business, randomly on a Glasgow Queen Street or Fife Circle service.
 
Last edited:

55013

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,577
Location
Yorkshire
June 2016:

D2298

315832
315841
318250
318261
318268
318270
319361
319363
319365
319376
319383
320311
323225
323227
334029
357019
357033
357204
357317
360109
360115
378143
378223
378232
450101
(45)5711
(45)5717
(45)5724
(45)5726
(45)5727
(45)5732
(45)5750
(45)5829
(45)5867
(45)5915
(45)5918
456004

Sheffield Supertram:
104 - class cleared.

Croydon Tramlink:
2565 - class cleared.

LU:
21560
91317
482509
482510
 

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
Some busy people on here! Well done Kite for two more clearances!

1/7
37425

5/7
REPULSE (Steam)

7/7
37403
37424
153358
153331
153378
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Time I got up to date since my last posting here!

10/04/17:

387 140
387 144

387 205
387 210

700 102

21567/8

24/04/17:

3062
3109
3110
3116
3120

08/05/17:

700 009
700 010
700 015
700 023
700 036

700 104

21385/6
21525/6

13/05/17:

31 163
45 041
66 741
D8059
D8188
D8568

4584*
34671*
35337*

*Carriages

05/06/17:

387 141

387 206
387 207
387 209
387 214
387 217
387 221

19/06/17:

700 046
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
Don't worry you are not alone with needing Inverness based 158s, my last 158 is Inverness based (707) and when I was in Scotland at the end of May it kept on avoiding me (started the week in Inverness when I was in the Central Belt, only to head to the central belt when I headed up to Inverness).

At least the Scottish 156s should be easier to grab in theory as they mostly operate out of Glasgow. That 170 will pop up for you when you are in Edinburgh on other business, randomly on a Glasgow Queen Street or Fife Circle service.

Yes I think those Inverness 158s must be some of the most difficult units out there! I'll get them one day I'm sure.
The 156 and 170 I've seen a few times at GLC or EDB but each time they come in they come out of service and head off to the depot ecs at the end of the Peak. The 170 has done it 3 times now when I've seen it come in and got my hopes up and it gets locked up!!
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,856
Location
West of Andover
Yes I think those Inverness 158s must be some of the most difficult units out there! I'll get them one day I'm sure.
The 156 and 170 I've seen a few times at GLC or EDB but each time they come in they come out of service and head off to the depot ecs at the end of the Peak. The 170 has done it 3 times now when I've seen it come in and got my hopes up and it gets locked up!!

I've seen that 158 at least twice before, first when it was coming out of Edinburgh when I was heading into the station, working on the Fife Circle only to break down later that day. Plus when buffer blocking at Edinburgh
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
I've seen that 158 at least twice before, first when it was coming out of Edinburgh when I was heading into the station, working on the Fife Circle only to break down later that day. Plus when buffer blocking at Edinburgh

Frustrating isn't it when that happens!! Always seems to be the way though once you only need 1 or 2 in an area. At least on the bright side the Scottish ones may get slightly easier soon once the 385s start coming in, at least it's a few less routes for them to be on!
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
One new haulage for today, 37424, all the present DRS 37/4s now cleared until 407 comes back.
 

Townsend Hook

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2011
Messages
932
Location
GB
A few winners this week, including my first ever EM 156s (rather shocking I know living in Derby!)

11/07
43046
43083
222018

13/07
150207
153374
156414
185144
185151
220007
221136
222014

14/07
156403
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,856
Location
West of Andover
14/7

43138
43152
387152
387153

LU 91347

15/7

43032

2 more (Passenger) 43s left, got semi lucky with 032 as it was working an ECS service to Par so I could intercept it at Par for a slow trip to Newquay (luck as in it could have worked the 06:XX or 07:XX Penzance - London services)

With a bonus of my 2nd last driving 92stock on a leap to Leyton for some supplies :)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Nice work Kite, some fantastic progress towards 100% Cleared on GWR!

Townsend Hook, looks like a rather good day there :D

sd0733, I didn't know 37407 was coming back, good news here. I need 424 yet and obviously 407 too. More than a few 37/4s I never got to have, but equally there's been some that I thought I'd never see again that survived so I'm not complaining.

Nothing new from me lately, except for GWR HST trailer 42576. I'm not due to get the red pen out for about 4 weeks either...
 

37038

Member
Joined
11 Apr 2014
Messages
701
14/07/17:
170114 170522 170637

15/07/17:
01530 08417 31459 60044 180108

Locos YTD: 47
Total YTD: 149
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
19/07/17

43005 43136
139002 (Class cleared)
150107
153366 153375
165108
168329
170522
172211 172334 172338 (LM 172s cleared)
180103
220028 (Class cleared, thank god)
222001
350112 350129 350255
390124
 
Last edited:

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,856
Location
West of Andover
18/7

43148

19/7

43029

Passenger 43s cleared :)

-----

A productive day in the West Midlands there Richard :)
And a good day for you Catcus :)
 
Last edited:

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
18/7

43148

19/7

43029

Passenger 43s cleared :)

-----

A productive day in the West Midlands there Richard :)
And a good day for you Catcus :)
Many congratulations on your clearances.

I'm doing a Heart of England Rover, though aside from a sojourn to Pershore I haven't really left the West Midlands Ranger area today! Still, Shropshire calls tomorrow.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Enjoy your trip around my stomping grounds Richard! Nice work on clearing the 220s!

Kite, many congratulations and welcome to the club! :D
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
20/07/17

153367
158818 158820 158824 158831 158835 158836 158837
168323 168327
172103
170631 170632
175113
 
Last edited:

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
A mid-July update from me:

4 July 2017
390040

5 July 2017
158733
170434

7 July 2017
68002
68024
90015

10 July 2017
National rail
57603
90008
172002
315820
315824
315830
315838
315839
315840
315842
315844
321330
321332
345007
357009
357043
357201
357316
357317
357320
378210
378228

DLR
3
42
44
45
74
75
85
94
104
141

London Underground
21335
21336
21393
21394
21441
21442
21453
21454
21473
21474

11 July 2017
150263
220004

12 July 2017
142025

13 July 2017
144009
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
21/07/17

43023 43078 43129 43132 43135 43174 43179 43190
68009
165027 165105 165111 165126
166211 166215 166216
170639
180102
 
Last edited:

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
Been a quiet month or so, keep getting dud units thrown in my face.

16/07/2017

158780
20118
20132

YTD: 52
 

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
18/7
158910
144014 - One left to clear class
158864
222017 - Class Cleared
158909

Supertram
111
108
116
123
122
119
109
124
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top