• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2016 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
A few from my final 2016 trip yesterday:

378222/231 (378/2s finally cleared)
379019
450012
458506/523/527/528/536
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,847
Location
West of Andover
My final trip of 2016 was to Birmingham

31/12

158820 (last ATW 158)
350246 (sub-class cleared)

Midland Metro Trams
20
24
35

(Plus I made a mistake in thinking I needed 390011 when it was 390001 I needed, and I'm sure I saw 390001 at Birmingham as well :()
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
31st December

Final winner of the year for me was at Mid Norfolk Railway.
66776

Top year. :D

Happy New Year to all shack scratchers & track, loco, unit bashers!
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,847
Location
West of Andover
This is exactly why I carry around a printed list of what I need...

I have my requirements stored on my phone (via Google Keep) giving easy access to see if such and such a unit is required. However I'm guessing when I created the list of requirements from my Rail Guide book (early in the year I think), I must have mistyped 001 as 011 and hadn't noticed it until 'scoring' 011 yesterday, noting that it was already ticked in the book, with 001 missing the tick.

A quick search on my spreadsheet highlighted my mistake, for 390011 I had 3 times previously!
 

12CSVT

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2010
Messages
2,611
New haulages in December

06/12/2016 - 66740 (on 1S25 Caledonian Sleeper)

All the rest of my new haulages for the month were 8 car class 700s
700007 / 009 / 010 / 015 / 016 / 018 / 023 / 030

Notable absentees from the above list were 60056 and 66776 (if only I was able to hire Dr. Who's tardis last week !!!!)
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
Also useful to check if the unit you want exists. I made regular trips into swt territory for a 158, it never ever turned up nor did I ever see it..... after loads of trips round the romsey 'loops' in 3 years of trying I finally realised that 890 was the highest and there was no such unit as 891:lol::lol::oops:. Lesson learned, more careful in copying out lists now!!!
 

55013

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,577
Location
Yorkshire
December 2016:

315820
315821
315823
315827
315830
315839
315848
315855
317504
317505
317656
317732
321422
379011
379012

LU:
11045
21486
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
True.

That is the weak point in the system...

Relies a lot on what your books list as well. For example, my NREA lists 387/3s as 387301 to 387320. I'm now informed this isn't happening, and they end at 387306, but I haven't yet updated my lists to reflect the new 387/1s beyond 387138. I should have my lists all corrected by the time I head to London next, which is not that long away...<D
 

Townsend Hook

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2011
Messages
932
Location
GB
My final winners for the year:

31/12
91116
142048
142065
144006
150138
150274
156427
156483
158852
158857
158901
175111
185101
185134
185136
185138
185142
185146
185147
220005
321902
323228
390039
390122
 

Keith Jarrett

Member
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Messages
1,132
Location
No longer in London
Here’s December’s winners for me
1 December – S-7 21563+21564
2 December – 700018
5 December – 700023
6 December – 465169*, 387301, 387302, 387303
7 December – 465011*, 700003, 387130, 387131, 387132, 387133
8 December - 465190*, 5740*
10 December – 1992ts 92022
12 December - Tram 2564
13 December – 700010
14 December - 465012*
15 December – 387205, 387212
16 December – 700015
19 December – 465184*
20 December – 5727*
21 December – 387304, 387305, 387306
22 December – Tram 2565, 465183*, 700113, 700115, 700006, 171402
23 December – 465181*, 465006, 171201, 171401, 5734*, 5736*
28 December – 1992ts 92046
29 December – 5737*, 378214, 700105, 700101, 700009, 700103, 700007
* Retractioned unit
Year total 548
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top