• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2016 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
Wow! I've been away and not updated or seen anything for while but everyone has been very busy!

30/6
321421
321363
321349
321307
321432
321344
321305
321365
321323
321342
321429
321302
321354
321334
317882
317662
317723
321325
321362
317650
317509
317503
321331
321328

21498+21497
21510+21509
21551+21552
21034+21033

6/7
321339
321317

12/7
450090
456009
456013
456014
456007
456008
456021
456004

YTD: 432
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
July 6th
Eurostar 3009/3010

July 13th
37405 :oops: never had it back in the day
68016
68023
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
So I see. I've not got anything planned where I can get winners until August either! <(

Nor me, not on the rails for just under 3 weeks yet. Got the potential for a trip on Monday, but just a minor one to Birmingham for trams, hoping the last 4 will turn up! No proper major red penning to occur until that main August bash though :(
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,755
Location
Up North
14/07/16

142030- One to go until Newton Heath's bench seated heaps are cleared!
144009 144012- 2 until the 144s are cleared
153324
180110- One to go until HT is cleared
220012
 
Last edited:

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,844
Location
West of Andover
15/7/16:

375628
375903
375910
376002
376015
376032 (Class Cleared)
466008
466011
700107 (As it would have been rude to turn it down)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
Finally caught up eh Kite, welcome to the club with having had a 700 ;) Well done on clearing your 376s as well!

Good progress from the Northerners too!
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
16th July 2016
43005
43010
43017
43022
43041
43139
43146
43151
43152
43154
43161
43181

LU
21051
21390
21487
21513
51610
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
Nice work clearing the 360/1s there, mind if I ask how long it took you?

My proposed bash around Birmingham tomorrow has been cancelled, due to the severe need to get all my bookwork updated, the pile of which is getting ridiculous. There's also a lot of non-railway stuff I need to do, and after a catch-up on the forum and a coffee I'll be going all out with the enormous list of moves on RailMiles. Feel free to follow updates on Twitter via #TechsBookworkWeekend

Next proposed date for chasing winners is now 25th July. However by then I suspect I'll have a burning desire for something more, so it could well turn into a multi-day score fest...<D
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,755
Location
Up North
16/07/16

220034
313032 313036 313134
317338 317342 317344 317345 317346
321405 321409 321410 321420
365513 365521 365525 365536 365541
375617 375812
377114 377141 377147 377202 377428 377472 377614
450010
 

AJM580

Member
Joined
31 Jan 2016
Messages
655
Location
Norwich
Nice work clearing the 360/1s there, mind if I ask how long it took you?

I wasn't really that much into units until I started browsing this forum and decided to catch on. I thus really started to make an effort last year to clear all local emus, and thus in a year since May 2015 I've done all the 360/1s. Now just need to get the last few 365s that are outstanding and the 317s etc etc
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
I wasn't really that much into units until I started browsing this forum and decided to catch on. I thus really started to make an effort last year to clear all local emus, and thus in a year since May 2015 I've done all the 360/1s. Now just need to get the last few 365s that are outstanding and the 317s etc etc

Not bad at all to get them all in that time, especially now you have 68s as well as 37s to enjoy in the local area!
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
I do myself, good to know 37 does actually work!

Why 17 is not in service is just bizarre to me, I've heard no reason for it not to be out.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,852
Location
Epsom
I gather it became a Christmas Tree very early on after it had some kind of failure that required a specialist part to be made for it; they then used good bits off it on the others - the intention was that it would then enter service after the rest of them.

Well... all the rest of them are now in use, so........ Indeed... it surely should be around by now...?
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
17 is on test at the moment with its new battery which it had fitted abroad (I think in Spain but I can't remember). If it's a success then the other trams will have a battery fitted too but in Wednesbury, not Spain.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
Eventually then! Crikey haven't we all waited long enough?! The need for a 'Christmas tree' tram so early on is just crazy. 25 years from now I could understand...
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
A few days in the Pompey area gets me a few more 450s

13 July 2016
450108
450123

14 July 2016
450027
450028
450106
450112

15 July 2016
450097

16 July 2016
158954
450553
450562
 

alexf380

Established Member
Joined
6 Mar 2011
Messages
1,417
Location
Musselburgh, Scotland
Saturday 9th July 2016:
156494

Tuesday 12th July 2016:
334016
334002
334003
334036
334028
334017
334020
334022
334014
334031
334039
318260
390139
170426
158717

Thursday 14th July 2016:
450122 Staying in London for a few days and spent an evening in Basingstoke with the Mrs' family scored this heading down...
444023 ...and this on the return

Sunday 17th July 2016:
91104
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,844
Location
West of Andover
16/7

170416
170419
334006
390136

LU:
51547
54548
51560
51710

Edinburgh Trams:
269
259
262
267
266
272
256
271

(Quite pleased that out of the 9 trams out to play on Saturday evening, 8 were required, leaving me with 8 left to locate)

17/7

158706
170406
170427
170458
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,755
Location
Up North
18/7

144005- 1 to go until class cleared.
158787 158903- All NT 158s cleared
180113- TOC cleared
185138- Class cleared
321902- Subclass cleared

Productive, I'd say!
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,839
Location
Nowhere Heath
Not bad going at all Richard! Same for 87electric and Kite, all doing well :)

Not planning to get many red pen scores on Monday, but there may well be something. Stay tuned...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top