andyb2706
Member
11th January
158823
175116
350110
350236
350266
507016
507026
507028
508110
508115
158823
175116
350110
350236
350266
507016
507026
507028
508110
508115
Didn't do too badly yourself either.![]()
324432
I'm curious.... whats with this "Cleared for xxx" thing?
He logs how many miles he has done on each and every unit.
Ah, I see... I thought it was part of how you had to post things here - but then saw others not doing so...
Hopefully, this weekend, I can finally cross off 142009 after a twenty year wait. I last had the unit on Thursday, 24 August 1995 - 20 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 6 days ago - (aged almost 7) on York - Hull and riding in the cab from Hessle into Hull. I remember it well as we came into Platform 5 when York services normally leave/ enter from 2 or 3
Well done Mr Quinn on clearing the LM 170s!![]()
Thanks! I got 2 winners out of the fester by braving the 11:30 to Cardiff for a stupid connection onto the XC 170 back (both winner units) and then making another stupid connection onto 170508, knowing that if I missed it then I could get it on its working back from Hereford later in the day.
Wouldn't LU65506 also be a winner for you Chris as it was attached to 65505?
Well for some reason it was already noted down, but the other three weren't... so either it's an earlier mistake, or central line trains change formation, or it's been on one of the mad dashes I've had to do to make a cross-London transfer and I've only been able to get the car number I was travelling in. Central line trains are a real pain!
At least if that connection was lost you wouldn't have long to wait for another unit back to New Street![]()
)
(class cleared, many thanks Brian)
You got it at the end then?I'm glad. It wasn't exactly a smooth ride today but thankfully you got there at the end. Hope it wasn't too expensive a day.
