• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2015 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
15/07/15
165025

17/07/15
323220
323219
350257
158841
323242
323221
323215 (my penultimate LM 323)
165022
153364
350116

Midland Metro:
33
25
21
22

With the 323 moves, I had 5 services worked by 323s and all 5 had a winner on.

Cleared for 10 miles:
172338

Cleared for 100 miles:
168218
68015
68009
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43167

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2010
Messages
1,021
Location
Keighley
Winner Locos in couple of weeks.

9th July: 37603
11th: 66765
17th: 37674, 56098, 66761, D2245.
 

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
68004 on Saturday's Pathfinder jaunt to Carlisle.

Last week saw 143620 & 180108 clear both Classes as well.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Key:

Z prefix = SNCF EMU
No prefix = SNCF locomotive except that 16xx and 17xx = RATP EMUs
xx-xx-xxx = SNCF carriages


06/07/15:

Z6455
Z6533
Z6547

Z22581

Z50255
Z50267
Z50271
Z50327



07/07/15:

7243
7246

Z5601
Z5627 – class cleared for haulage

Z20563
Z20645
Z20697
Z20703
Z20767

1615
1661
1711
1749

20-77-110
20-77-112
20-77-113
20-77-236
20-77-304
20-77-655
20-77-661
20-77-664
20-77-674
20-77-677
20-77-678
20-77-683
20-77-718

21-74-285
21-74-820

21-82-133

80-77-121
80-77-139

Metro 9:
101
108
122
123
127

08/07/15:

17026
17071

27337

Z6411 – class cleared for haulage except for one unit withdrawn earlier this year.

Z20937
Z20953

Z50159
Z50239
Z50253
Z50309
Z50323
Z50329

Metro 5:
047

Metro 9:
134
135
136
138

22-37-150

26-37-273
26-37-324
26-37-423
26-37-474
26-37-523
26-37-574
26-37-631
26-37-672
26-37-730
26-37-732
26-37-852
26-37-853


09/07/15:

17060
17068

Z20777
Z20781

Z22501
Z22515
Z22521
Z22527
Z22551
Z22555
Z22561
Z22577
Z22583
Z22585
Z22591

Z50025
Z50055
Z50073
Z50087
Z50093
Z50099
Z50109
Z50125
Z50129
Z50187
Z50191
Z50195
Z50283

22-37-506
22-37-508
22-37-553
22-37-559
22-37-571
22-37-598
22-37-619
22-37-620
22-37-623
22-37-624
22-37-628
22-37-630

81-37-104
81-37-132
81-37-146
81-37-148


10/07/15:

Z20763
Z20783

Z20929
Z20995

Metro 14:
581
582
583
586
588
589
590
591
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,858
Location
West of Andover
18/7
150122
150123
150243

19/7
43366

159104 - Cleared for 1000 miles :)

Overall not the best weekend for new units.
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
22/07/15
390112
323204 (My last LM 323!)
 

TEW

Established Member
Joined
16 May 2008
Messages
6,228
14th July
37405
37425
90011
90014
153306
156407
156409
156412
156418

21st July
458518 (as a /5)

Total(YTD):268
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Congratulations on clearing your LM 323s! Good progress on 390s too by the looks of it lately too

Thanks! I only need 19 390s now (7x 9 coach, 12x 11 coach) so I am making progress.
 

43167

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2010
Messages
1,021
Location
Keighley
Today on a West Midlands Day Ranger.

Locos:
68009
68011
68012

Carts:
139002
153371
170630
170632
172213
172219
172220
172338
172343
172345
350239

Shack Attack:
Ledbury
Dudley Port
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,882
Location
Liverpool, UK
0748 390040 Liverpool Lime Street-Euston 193.70 miles
1034 321414 Euston-Harrow & Wealdstone 11.41 miles WINNER!
1057 378257 Harrow & Wealdstone-Willesden Junction 5.92 miles
1131 378207 Willesden Junction-Clapham Junction 6.20 miles 5-Car WINNER!
1352 377452 Clapham Junction-East Croydon 7.79 miles WINNER!
1455 377460 East Croydon-New Cross Gate 7.47 miles WINNER!
1526 378135 New Cross Gate-Canada Water 1.55 miles
1545 96506 Canada Water-Canning Town 1.60 miles LU WINNER!
1600 DLR 53 Canning Town-Stratford International 2.12 miles DLR WINNER!
1729 395029 Stratford International-St Pancras Intl 5.98 miles WINNER!
1807 390127 Euston-Liverpool Lime Street-193.70 miles

437.44 miles travelled
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
1545 96506 Canada Water-Canning Town 1.60 miles LU WINNER!
1600 DLR 53 Canning Town-Stratford International 2.12 miles DLR WINNER!

Query, do you only count the individual coaches on LU? Traditionally, LU stuff is reported by the end coach/motor coach. Example being 51547+51606 for the Northern line, it being formed of two sets. If that makes sense. An S stock example currently would be (until they eventually get split up for maintenance) 21323+21324. Central Line is different again as they're formed of 4 2-car sets!

Same sort of curiosity for your DLR moves, do you only record the unit you're in? I'd be shocked if they sent out a single unit!

Not complaining or owt mind, just rather curious. I used to only record the coach I travelled in on LU and the unit I did on the DLR, thankfully common sense eventually prevailed and I record each of the sets on my moves now. I'm still working on fixing the gaps with the Victoria line sets in my book as a result, and my RM doesn't seem to collerate with my ST Publications combine yet. Something I keep putting off sorting out, especially as I've let my RM subscription expire, which reminds me to deal with that today...

In other news, I've set an absolute minimum target of 25 winners and 20 winner shacks for my forthcoming 6 day adventure. Considering I'm off to London on the final day I'll be severely disappointed if I can't hit that target! Bring on the fun and games from Wednesday onwards, and hopefully the odds will be in my favour!
 

samuelmorris

Established Member
Joined
18 Jul 2013
Messages
5,121
Location
Brentwood, Essex
Long overdue a catch up but I only count the unit I'm travelling in on the DLR and Central because there's no relevance between one unit and another. I used to, erroneously count the Jubilee & Northern as a complete train until I realised they didn't run consecutive units together (got confused as the Northern often does but not always and the Jubilee seems to with the 2005 sets but not the bulk of the fleet).
The S7/S8 stock I still count the entire train (e.g. 21311/21312) as a complete entity. Willing to bet that most people are different in this regard...
 

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
23,397
Long overdue a catch up but I only count the unit I'm travelling in on the DLR and Central because there's no relevance between one unit and another. I used to, erroneously count the Jubilee & Northern as a complete train until I realised they didn't run consecutive units together (got confused as the Northern often does but not always and the Jubilee seems to with the 2005 sets but not the bulk of the fleet).
The S7/S8 stock I still count the entire train (e.g. 21311/21312) as a complete entity. Willing to bet that most people are different in this regard...

The 2005 sets on the Jubilee have now been split. The Northern line sets have, in almost all cases, not changed pairings since introduction.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
27/07/15:

387 101
387 102 - class cleared for haulage.

S7s:

21465/6
21471/2


Regarding the above discussion, officially the S Stock are each a single unit numbered in the French standard method, but unlike with French units I do count them as two halves because I don't quite trust them when they say they'll never be split and re-matched within the fleet...
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,470
Red Pen 20/7

LU21455
LU21456
LU21451
LU21452
LU21083
LU21084
LU21431
LU21432
317708
317890
317732
317888
317714
317710
315814
315811
317891
317892
315801
315810
315809
317709
317719
315804
315806
315816
317881
317509
313063
313123
313055 (final GN 313)

YTD: 347
 

samuelmorris

Established Member
Joined
18 Jul 2013
Messages
5,121
Location
Brentwood, Essex
27/07/15:

387 101
387 102 - class cleared for haulage.

S7s:

21465/6
21471/2


Regarding the above discussion, officially the S Stock are each a single unit numbered in the French standard method, but unlike with French units I do count them as two halves because I don't quite trust them when they say they'll never be split and re-matched within the fleet...

Fair, but being able to stand with my left foot in one unit and my right in the other kind of blurs that one a bit :D - I'd hope that I can score every unit before that happens, at which point I wouldn't really care.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Given the Underground's habit of re-numbering any carriages that get reformed to match the originals in order to keep the units "neat" I wonder if we would really notice if any halves were ever switched around unless someone on the inside said it had happened?
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,858
Location
West of Andover
Red Pen 20/7

LU21455
LU21456
LU21451
LU21452
LU21083
LU21084
LU21431
LU21432
317708
317890
317732
317888
317714
317710
315814
315811
317891
317892
315801
315810
315809
317709
317719
315804
315806
315816
317881
317509
313063
313123
313055 (final GN 313)

YTD: 347

Busy day in London I assume Brian, with the LOROL 317s. Well done with your final GN 313 :)
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,470
Haha indeed. Thanks. Was very lucky with the 313s all turning up within about an hour. I only had about just over 3 hours spare so was very lucky to be able to get so many.
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
A busy July for me:

5 July 2015
165105
165120
332004
332006
332008
332012
350242
350374

6 July 2015
165006
165131
315821
315822
315828
315831
315832
315834
315835
315841
315843
315846
315848
315850
315852
315853
315855
315858
315859
315860
317714
319005
319009
319431
319439
319444
357013
357026
375824
375912
376003
376026
377614
378138
378145
378151
378152
378153
378203
378207
378212
378213
378220
450011
450012
450014
450033
450036
450075
450122
455711
455728
455733
455736
455806
455831
455834
455839
455844
455846
455847
455848
455849
455864
455869
455901
455905
455907
465024
465027
465041
465045
465150
465164
465174
465182
466013

7 July 2015
332001
332002
332003
332014
360203
450016
450096
450125
455706
455731
458504
458510
458530

8 July 2015
313054
350109
350115
378140

10 July 2015
153374
222104

27 July 2015
313026
313027
313028
313033
313037
313040
313041
313044
313045
313046
313052
313053
313060
319372
319381
350121
365504
376028
376029
377437
377461
387372
387381
444011
450039
450119
465008
465020
465023
465040
465151
465181
465192
465241
466022

28 July 2015
91124
171804
171806
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
28/07/15
Cleared for 100 miles: 68013

29/07/15
350261
158823
158822
170501
158837
390128

Cleared for 10 miles: 172335

And I have finally had 1000 cat miles after today too.
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,882
Location
Liverpool, UK
Haha indeed. Thanks. Was very lucky with the 313s all turning up within about an hour. I only had about just over 3 hours spare so was very lucky to be able to get so many.

I have a problem with the 313s having been down three times this year and still needing four.
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,858
Location
West of Andover
I have a problem with the 313s having been down three times this year and still needing four.

If you need GN 313s, might I suggest hitting the Northern City line in an evening peak, mostly doubles running up to every 5 minutes.

Drayton Park, Old Street & Essex Road are island platforms
 

childwallblues

Established Member
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
3,882
Location
Liverpool, UK
If you need GN 313s, might I suggest hitting the Northern City line in an evening peak, mostly doubles running up to every 5 minutes.

Drayton Park, Old Street & Essex Road are island platforms

Thanks for that. When I have been down I have been travelling between Moorgate and Essex Road, but of course by 1100 the trains reduce to 3-car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top