• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recruitment - guessing from other posts I will be waiting for some months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanyboy

Member
Joined
24 Jan 2020
Messages
5
Location
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hi there! I've been interested in signalling for a very long time and a few vacancies in the North East came up before Christmas. I did the tests etc and passed and I've got the below on my login at the moment. I've been reading other posts about the timescale of managing to get interviews and it appears that from this point onwards you can be waiting for some months even if a position is advertised? Is this very likely? Would appreciate any info. or advice :) I'm going to start logging in weekly instead of daily...… haha. Thank you.

Screenshot:
https://ibb.co/3cNRfFB
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top