Hello all,
I have received a letter from IAP asking me to fill in my information and accept or deny it. I have been caught using my friend's student card. I did not know that it was criminal to use because I charged it myself because my friend did not need to use it.
In response to the letter, I wrote that I accepted the offence and was willing to pay the penalty, but I didn't know that it was a series and I would be prosecuted. I want now to reply to the email and mention that it was a mistake and my friend was aware of me using the card. Could you please help me how to formulate my email?
With thanks
I have received a letter from IAP asking me to fill in my information and accept or deny it. I have been caught using my friend's student card. I did not know that it was criminal to use because I charged it myself because my friend did not need to use it.
In response to the letter, I wrote that I accepted the offence and was willing to pay the penalty, but I didn't know that it was a series and I would be prosecuted. I want now to reply to the email and mention that it was a mistake and my friend was aware of me using the card. Could you please help me how to formulate my email?
With thanks