Chapeltom
Established Member
http://www.plusbus.info/buxton-glossop-hathersage-matlock-plusbus-peak-district
That is the information I by chance found on the new Peak District plusbus ticket.
Would I have to buy a ticket from a station outside the zone in order to buy this ticket or could I use it from my home station Chapel en le Frith inside the zone, to Buxton?
I'm basically trying to find the cheapest way to get Matlock from where I live, Chapel en le Frith. With the 16-25 railcard plusbus costing £4, this could make it cheaper than separate CEF to Buxton return and then a Buxton to Matlock bus ticket.
Any help is appreciated, I may just be confused over nothing...
Tom
That is the information I by chance found on the new Peak District plusbus ticket.
Would I have to buy a ticket from a station outside the zone in order to buy this ticket or could I use it from my home station Chapel en le Frith inside the zone, to Buxton?
I'm basically trying to find the cheapest way to get Matlock from where I live, Chapel en le Frith. With the 16-25 railcard plusbus costing £4, this could make it cheaper than separate CEF to Buxton return and then a Buxton to Matlock bus ticket.
Any help is appreciated, I may just be confused over nothing...
Tom