Tim R-T-C
Established Member
- Joined
- 23 May 2011
- Messages
- 2,143
Hi all,
My good lady has had the idea of modelling a small London station in the Victoria era (reading about the Necropolis railways). It sounds like a fun project but I don't fancy kit building any steam engines, coaches and wagons and the scenery are fine.
So just wondering if there were any OO Gauge RTR Victorian era locos available, I know the main suppliers still largely eschew anything pre-Grouping, but are there any smaller providers who make these?
Thanks.
My good lady has had the idea of modelling a small London station in the Victoria era (reading about the Necropolis railways). It sounds like a fun project but I don't fancy kit building any steam engines, coaches and wagons and the scenery are fine.
So just wondering if there were any OO Gauge RTR Victorian era locos available, I know the main suppliers still largely eschew anything pre-Grouping, but are there any smaller providers who make these?
Thanks.