Bill Badger
Member
- Joined
- 28 Nov 2008
- Messages
- 298
I wish to travel from Reading to Maidenhead, walk along the Thames to Windsor and then return to Farnborough. I have a Reading to Farnborough Season Ticket and am trying to find a cheapest way of doing this.
The simplest would be to buy a single from Reading to Maidenhead and another from Windsor to Wokingham, but I suspect there may be a better way.
I thought maybe a Reading to Windsor return would be the best bet as the routeing points for both Windsor stations are Slough and Staines, but the prices are different, depending which way you go so they dont appear to be interchangeable. A Reading to Datchet tickets looks better as the fares for both routes appear to be the same. Would that be valid?
Cheers
The simplest would be to buy a single from Reading to Maidenhead and another from Windsor to Wokingham, but I suspect there may be a better way.
I thought maybe a Reading to Windsor return would be the best bet as the routeing points for both Windsor stations are Slough and Staines, but the prices are different, depending which way you go so they dont appear to be interchangeable. A Reading to Datchet tickets looks better as the fares for both routes appear to be the same. Would that be valid?
Cheers