• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RE: STP Working From York NRM This Thursday (06-03-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno-phobe

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2014
Messages
60
Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if the Allocations, Diagrams & Timetables area is the right place to post this and if not I apologise in advance.


Does anybody know what engines are going to be on the STP working that's showing on RTT as the 09:50 - 5Z60 - from York N.R.M. to Southall Wcr this coming Thursday (06-03-14) ?


I know STP's may or may not run like any other freight but as it's coming from the York NRM I wondered if it'll be something worth photoing as I'm hopefully working in Huntingdon that day :)


Thanks in advance to everyone
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

High Dyke

Established Member
Joined
1 Jan 2013
Messages
5,022
Location
Yellabelly Country

techno-phobe

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2014
Messages
60
The Wednesday run from York to NNR is cancelled, as is the run from NNR - Southall - booked Thursday 13/03/14.

However the run from York - Southall on Thursday (06/03/14) is scheduled to run. Times: http://www.uksteam.info/tours/t14/t0306q.htm

Thanks for the replies guys and also the little gem about www.uksteam.info too :)

Wasn't sure what it would be if it ran as RTT shows it as a diesel locomotive but it's good to find another resource where I can get timings from. Just got to see if I can take a very late lunch by the looks of it and hope it runs on time !
 
Last edited:

rickwookie

New Member
Joined
6 Mar 2014
Messages
1
So imagine my double-take just now as I was looking down the platform at West Hampstead Thameslink for my 17:18 to St Albans when I saw 60007 Steam over the bridge pulling a single coach.
A nice surprise to an otherwise un-eventful commute.
 

techno-phobe

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2014
Messages
60
I managed to catch it chuffing through Huntingdon this afternoon when I went out on a late, late lunch !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top