techno-phobe
Member
- Joined
- 29 Jan 2014
- Messages
- 60
Hi all,
I'm looking at making a trip out either on a Saturday or Sunday soon and wondered if anyone could give me some idea's of which depots to go to ?
I live in Northamptonshire and the other month I drove to the following places on a Sunday which worked well:
Daventry Internation Rail Freight Terminal
Rugby Colas Depot and Station
Bescot
Crewe Gresty Bridge
Crewe Basford Hall
Crewe Electric Depot (Couldn't see much there)
Crewe Station and the Diesel Depot
Toton
Brush Traction at Loughborough
Bardon Quarry
I'm looking to head uo Doncaster way and see what I can see around there but don't really know what depot's and stabling points still exist nowadays.
I'd be driving so access to non passenger line places will be possible too
Thanks in advance !
I'm looking at making a trip out either on a Saturday or Sunday soon and wondered if anyone could give me some idea's of which depots to go to ?
I live in Northamptonshire and the other month I drove to the following places on a Sunday which worked well:
Daventry Internation Rail Freight Terminal
Rugby Colas Depot and Station
Bescot
Crewe Gresty Bridge
Crewe Basford Hall
Crewe Electric Depot (Couldn't see much there)
Crewe Station and the Diesel Depot
Toton
Brush Traction at Loughborough
Bardon Quarry
I'm looking to head uo Doncaster way and see what I can see around there but don't really know what depot's and stabling points still exist nowadays.
I'd be driving so access to non passenger line places will be possible too
Thanks in advance !