Some of you must also have visited the national french railway museum in Mulhouse, which I did back in 2013. Its a must see for all other train nerds, and the only thing missing is a full size TGV, since they are all in use. 
I can highly recommend it, if you happen do be within a fair distance during vacation. If you are into cars as well, then the worlds largest car museum is just around the corner.
Perhaps I should post some of the pictures I took from the railway museum, but they must have been taken a zillion times before, and therefore easy to find.
http://www.citedutrain.com/
http://www.citedelautomobile.com/
I can highly recommend it, if you happen do be within a fair distance during vacation. If you are into cars as well, then the worlds largest car museum is just around the corner.
Perhaps I should post some of the pictures I took from the railway museum, but they must have been taken a zillion times before, and therefore easy to find.
http://www.citedutrain.com/
http://www.citedelautomobile.com/
Last edited: