Tommy1581
Member
What a coincidence. I was reading the haunted railways thread just before. :/ spooky.
via Imgflip Meme Maker
*Bad Luck Brian* Reads Haunted Railways Thread; Stuck at rural station after dark
via Imgflip Meme MakerStuck at rural station after dark...
...Altnabreac.
*Bad luck, Brian*
*Success Kid*
158908 on hottest day of the year...
Aircon working!
*Bad luck Brian*
Northern 158 with working aircon...
Only going from Batley to Dewsbury.
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Virgin timetable mistake*
YOU HAD
ONE JOB
Maybe the person responsible just hates Wakefield? Can't say I blame them to be fair...![]()
*Most interesting man in the world*
I'm not always on a bash, but when I am it's legendary
via Imgflip Meme Maker*First World Problems*
Goes to New Street for a 390, gets a poxy 221
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Y U No*
Y U No tell me it's a 221 or 390?!
via Imgflip Meme Maker
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Unpopular opinion puffin*
I don't like Virgin.
via Imgflip Meme Maker*x, x everywhere*
Threads about XC operating to Brighton,
threads about XC operating to Brighton everywhere.
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Willy Wonka*
So XC are running to Brighton again. Please tell me how that'll work
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Futurama's Fry's squinting*
Not sure if a 350/1, /2 or /3 approaching
*Captain Picard WTF*
Loco-hauled 442s to Brighton? You, good sir, are mad!
via Imgflip Meme Maker
via Imgflip Meme Makerand as such, no need to pay.Success kid needs toilet at Waterloo. Turnstile out of order
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Awkward Moment Sealion*
Tech tries to make a funny meme, pwned by MCR247
via Imgflip Meme Maker*X, X everywhere*
Bus service cuts, bus service cuts everywhere
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Bad Luck Brian* Goes to charge phone on an HST, sockets all tripped
via Imgflip Meme MakerTries to charge phone on Overground train...
...arrested.
*Bad luck, Brian.*
Inspired!
via Imgflip Meme Maker
via Imgflip Meme Maker
via Imgflip Meme Maker*Joker - everybody loses their minds*
Open a station at Newcourt and nobody bats an eye
Open a station at Tweedbank and everybody loses their minds
via Imgflip Meme Maker*maury lie detector*
Google Maps tells you it's 13 minutes walk, more like 25, liars!
via Imgflip Meme Maker
(You can tell I'm not best pleased about that!)