Surely the posters/contributors on this forum shall be bias and not representative of the public at large.
I'm sure there are plenty of librarians, doctors, nurses, anthropologists, researchers, actors, sales rep, physiotherapists, software engineers..you name it who wouldn't dream of leaving their job for the rail industry.
Each to their own I say. Plenty of spongers out there who could apply for a job at their local station, but the rail industry isn't their cup of tea. So would rather consider something else which tickles their fancy..,or carry on claiming
As with any job familiarity breeds contempt
I'm sure there are plenty of librarians, doctors, nurses, anthropologists, researchers, actors, sales rep, physiotherapists, software engineers..you name it who wouldn't dream of leaving their job for the rail industry.
Each to their own I say. Plenty of spongers out there who could apply for a job at their local station, but the rail industry isn't their cup of tea. So would rather consider something else which tickles their fancy..,or carry on claiming
As with any job familiarity breeds contempt
