Ashley Hill
Established Member
27007 and 25067 I think. I remember the 27 had a fire sometime after.
27007 and 25067 I think. I remember the 27 had a fire sometime after.
Continuing on the theme:
Which was the last class 27 locomotive to remain in service with BR? (Bonus points if you can also give its pre-TOPS number).
They all went at once, but I think 27008 might have been the last. Pre TOPS number would have been 53xx, but no idea exactlyContinuing on the theme:
Which was the last class 27 locomotive to remain in service with BR? (Bonus points if you can also give its pre-TOPS number).
Sorry.... afraid not!I can’t do the pre TOPS number, but was it 27059?
27 008 is the correct answer....originally D5354. Your turn to storm the bank from Craigendoran Junction to Helensburgh Upper!They all went at once, but I think 27008 might have been the last. Pre TOPS number would have been 53xx, but no idea exactly
Or burst into flames in Queen Street tunnel!27 008 is the correct answer....originally D5354. Your turn to storm the bank from Craigendoran Junction to Helensburgh Upper!
I'll give you that, as you're just over a grand out. £58,143 was the precise sum.£60,000?
Thanks. Continuing with the 'Chopper' theme:I'll give you that, as you're just over a grand out. £58,143 was the precise sum.
Chop us up the next question please!
No, because....D8128?
....is correct. Your turn to whistle away!D8050?
No. That was formerly D1715 and was scrapped in 2002 as a class 47.47 125?
You will have a long way to goI'll start at D1100 and keep going.
D1101
D1630?
None of thoseD1527?
D1999?