Smudger105e
Member
My good Lady Wife looked in the loft yesterday and produced a couple of books that we had recently spoken about. One was the Ian Allan British Railways Pre-grouping Atlas and Gazeteer (fifth edition) 1976 and the other was Passengers No More by Gerald Daniels and L A Dench from 1973.
I looked up the latter book on Amazon and it has been reprinted to third edition, but it is available at £2.99 used or if you want a new one they are asking £100.21!! Do they actually sell books at these rediculously inflated prices or is there some reason they demand this much that I don't realise?
I looked up the latter book on Amazon and it has been reprinted to third edition, but it is available at £2.99 used or if you want a new one they are asking £100.21!! Do they actually sell books at these rediculously inflated prices or is there some reason they demand this much that I don't realise?