TFT YouTube
Member
:/So the "Inspiration" tour has three months of Railway 199!![]()
:/So the "Inspiration" tour has three months of Railway 199!![]()
Yes that looks to be the working.This working?
Realtime Trains | 0Z20 1000 Doncaster Robert Rds Shed to Derby R.T.C.(Network Rail) | 25/06/2025
Real-time train running information for 0Z20 1000 departure from Doncaster Robert Rds Shed to Derby R.T.C.(Network Rail) on 25/06/2025. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.www.realtimetrains.co.uk
If so the locos are 66710 and 66719. I seem to remember a photo of 66710(?) on another thread showing it repainted in red, I commented at the time it could be hauling this train.
Edit: found the link
![]()
Eastleigh Works D9000 66710
D9000 (55022) newly painted, GBRf 66710 in new Rail 200 livery, 18014, 18015 and Belmond "The Britannic Explorer" carriages.www.flickr.com
there is a video here:There are also photos of the painted carriages on Flickr being hauled by the 66s
That's a really valid poinr. Have you tried asking via the social media channels showing on the Railway 200 Inspiration site?Thinking of registering interest to visit the Inspiration Train at Southampton Central. I’m visually impaired though and wondering how accessible it will be for me eg Will any of the exhibitions have audio description? Does anyone know? I’ve tried finding out info on the Inspiration Train website re this but can’t.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
That's a really valid poinr. Have you tried asking via the social media channels showing on the Railway 200 Inspiration site?
Here's a screen shot with their channels.
Seperate tickets, when we booked our tickets the tickets for Inspiration were not included (but it was a couple of months ago when we booked so it may have changed)When Inspiration is at Derby for The Greatest Gathering will you need to book separate tickets to board it , or is it included in the TGG tickets ?
I don't believe it's coming down to our neck of the woodsSo is the criteria for the stops somewhere that has a siding or platform with easy access that won’t interfere with mainline services or overnight stabling? I’m just trying to figure out where in south and west Wales fits that bill.
They have not announced all of tbe dates yetI don't believe it's coming down to our neck of the woods
I very much doubt they'd be able to give up any platform space at Cardiff Central for it......I had wondered if a platform could be given up at Swansea for a few hours. That's the most likely option I could think of for somewhere to goIs there no space at some of the bigger stations like Cardiff/Swansea? (I live nowhere near there so I don’t know much about platform availability there)
That's fantastic news. Might pop down and take a look.Clan Line will be on display at London Waterloo's platform 19 along with Network Rail's Railway 200 "Inspiration" exhibition train from 10:00 - 17:00 on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th July. The event is for ticketed guests of the exhibition train only and it is understood that all tickets for the train at this location have now sold out.
The Society has requested that outside of these hours access to the locomotive, including the footplate, for the general public, passers by and rail users of Waterloo station as well as MNLPS members be allowed as far as is practicable, but they are unable to confirm this, at this stage.
A certain someone will be manning this platform tomorrow until around mid afternoon.
Yes - it was very good but is clearly designed for children and families.Has anybody visitied this yet? How good is it?