Extract from blog
http://www.47soton.co.uk/
Railvac workings: DCR may have completed their workings of this train from Totton. The Railvac is currently parked at Eastleigh. 56301 made an exit to Barton Hill on Monday, and 56312 removed the wagons to Chaddesden on Tuesday.
Posted by 47soton at 17:27
I saw it on the 15th and took a shot of it from the bridge.
It was being shunted around when I saw it Saturday.
And it was sat there when I got back from Chandlers Ford about 1020 today. Decided not to take a picture of it this morning.
On the photo you can seen the nearest set of wheels is scotched. Perhaps
it has a brake problem.
It will be a shame if workings have finished for the time being as it adds a
bit of colour to the area. The sound of 31's or 56's sometimes can be heard
from where I live.