73110
Member
Hehe, train porn!!
"Shoveling coal......" is funny too!!
Great thread


Completely gay and absolutely single here... does it matter?
Obnoxious if you ask me..........Hehe, train porn!!![]()
"Shoveling coal......" is funny too!!
Great thread![]()
Obnoxious if you ask me..........
I just feel uncomfortable with some of the sexual undertones and innuendo thats mentioned in some of the thread comments thats all. Perhaps its my fault for reading it in the first place and should stick to trains and current affairs content etc etc.Don't get that. What are you on about?
I just feel uncomfortable with some of the sexual undertones and innuendo thats mentioned in some of the thread comments thats all. Perhaps its my fault for reading it in the first place and should stick to trains and current affairs content etc etc.
I've been single since forever...
Had a short stint with a girl...then realised I liked guys lol
I would be interested in someone but at my age I could not see someone interested in trains let alone shoveling coal in there firebox!
Learnt that trick ages ago these days it just about looks I think personally.I've always thought that being interested in railways was a bit of a turnoff for girls since it's commonly seen as something "nerdish". However, providing you don't talk excessively about trains, girls might find you interesting since it shows that you're a bit "out of the box" i.e. you have an interest beyond football, the Playstation or the xbox.
At uni, I've tried not to bring up trains excessively: whenever the topic of railways enters a conversation, I try and preach the gospel of split ticketing, AP fares, journey possibilities and the like, since fares, in my humble opinion, are stupidly expensive and it's nice to recommend ways of saving money. I don't start banging on about favourite locos or whatever since that would turn alot of people off!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just don't bang on about trains when talking to a girl unless it's relevant to the conversation. If you find someone who really likes you then she'll be able to live with your enthusiasm for railways.
At uni, I've tried not to bring up trains excessively: whenever the topic of railways enters a conversation, I try and preach the gospel of split ticketing, AP fares, journey possibilities and the like, since fares, in my humble opinion, are stupidly expensive and it's nice to recommend ways of saving money. I don't start banging on about favourite locos or whatever since that would turn alot of people off!![]()
