03_179
Established Member
Hi all,
I was at Doncaster station on 16th June 2007 and two rail tours passed through. I have looked on Six Bells Junction but cannot tie up the locos to tours.
Can anyone tell me the Train IDs and the origin and destinations please?
First:
47815 on the rear with 47805 on the front.
on the front of 47805 is a plate.
47805 Talisman at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on Flickr
Second:
Again Northbound had 47826 on the front and 47245 on the rear.
47826 Springburn at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on Flickr
47245 at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on Flickr
I was at Doncaster station on 16th June 2007 and two rail tours passed through. I have looked on Six Bells Junction but cannot tie up the locos to tours.
Can anyone tell me the Train IDs and the origin and destinations please?
First:
47815 on the rear with 47805 on the front.
on the front of 47805 is a plate.
47805 Talisman at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on FlickrSecond:
Again Northbound had 47826 on the front and 47245 on the rear.
47826 Springburn at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on Flickr
47245 at Doncaster Jun 2007 by HE TSC, on Flickr
Last edited:
