I bought a 14 day rover ticket that starts in the future, online and from TPE. I have the ticket here
I am worried in case of strikes that have not yet been announced.
Scenario: Strikes announced and I need to change the date or refunded about 14 days before, (has anyone done this). I asked TPE support and they said I cannot get it changed or refunded at a station. I have to go through their refund process that can take 28 days!
Why can't I just go to a TPE station?
I would not want to post such an expensive ticket back in case it was lost, not sure if they ask you to do this.
Anybody have any help or done similar and note the PS below.
PS:
Before anyone has a go. Yes I did buy a railrover ticket weeks in advance. I have several reasons. I am not getting into the reasons why. I say this as read a previous and similar discussion.
I am worried in case of strikes that have not yet been announced.
Scenario: Strikes announced and I need to change the date or refunded about 14 days before, (has anyone done this). I asked TPE support and they said I cannot get it changed or refunded at a station. I have to go through their refund process that can take 28 days!
Why can't I just go to a TPE station?
I would not want to post such an expensive ticket back in case it was lost, not sure if they ask you to do this.
Anybody have any help or done similar and note the PS below.
PS:
Before anyone has a go. Yes I did buy a railrover ticket weeks in advance. I have several reasons. I am not getting into the reasons why. I say this as read a previous and similar discussion.