• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailMiles - Not Finding a Number of Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCreed

Member
Joined
28 May 2014
Messages
433
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, was torn between here and General Discussion.

I've been having issues with RailMiles recently, where if I try and enter in a journey that is over 24 hours ago, then it is failing to find the train.

A couple of examples are:

14/09/2016 1G88 2055 SWI - GCR
16/09/2016 2O00 1848 SWI - SAL
21/09/2016 1L36 0830 CNM - GCR

I've asked a few friends, and they've also been having issues. Has anyone else had issues such as this? And can anyone get the above journeys to sync?

I've tried emailing support a couple of times in the last few weeks, and I'm really disappointed that they've yet to get back to me. Pretty bad for a paid service IMO.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheEdge

Established Member
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Messages
4,498
Location
Norwich
I've found it seems to dislike journeys from the day before. On the day it's okay and two or more days later it's okay but for the day after it gets unhappy
 

Tom

Member
Joined
19 Jan 2008
Messages
871
Location
35,000ft
There has been an issue the last week or so as we had to move to a secondary server which was unable to take additional data from previous days. I'm going to be fixing that issue today as we're on the secondary site for longer than was expected.

The support system has been super glitchy the last month or so, with emails going missing after they'd arrived :roll:, so we've just moved to a new system in the last few days which seems to be working okay now. There are three people behind the scenes who can answer queries so they can be answered relatively quickly (within a day or so).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top