FlyingPotato
Member
In September I'm travelling on railjet between Vienna and Innsbruck
This train goes through Germany but doesn't stop
Given the issues with Germany
How likely will this train be delayed in Germany
It's important as I'm connecting onto another train in Innsbruck (wait time is 40) minutes. The train is going to Venice and I can't really miss it
The main questions are will this railjet be likely delayed and should I get an earlier one to be safe
This train goes through Germany but doesn't stop
Given the issues with Germany
How likely will this train be delayed in Germany
It's important as I'm connecting onto another train in Innsbruck (wait time is 40) minutes. The train is going to Venice and I can't really miss it
The main questions are will this railjet be likely delayed and should I get an earlier one to be safe
