Thanks for your email. I was sorry to learn you are unhappy with the delay in releasing the app for the railcard users.
I appreciate your interest in simplifying the process of using railcards and your concern for the railcard users. However, due to essential changes in the final application it was not possible for us to launch the app in April 2016. Currently, a dedicated team is working on the app, and we are aiming to launch it in summer this year. We do realise that this delay is inconvenient; and apologise to our customers for its rescheduling.
I’m sure you can assess that this is a complex project and we would prefer that the Railcard App is fully functional when it goes live. This will obviously reduce the inconvenience for our customers and negate the issues arising due to constant fixes and updates.
Kind regards,
D Jumani
Customer Relations Team