Hi
I bought a ticket that was discount with a rail card but I didn’t have one
The ticket guy gave me
Travel incident report
He said they will either email me but they don’t have my email or send mail which I gave them my address
It was only one stop the ticket was around 2.3 and originally I think 3 something
What should I expect and when?
I don’t know the procedure
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
. I have renewed my rail card already today.
I bought a ticket that was discount with a rail card but I didn’t have one
The ticket guy gave me
Travel incident report
He said they will either email me but they don’t have my email or send mail which I gave them my address
It was only one stop the ticket was around 2.3 and originally I think 3 something
What should I expect and when?
I don’t know the procedure
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
. I have renewed my rail card already today.
Last edited: