• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railcard-discounted point-to-point tickets at Chesham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edvid

Established Member
Joined
7 Feb 2008
Messages
2,548
At Chesham, does the ticket machine offer singles to Aylesbury with a Network Railcard discount? I may do that journey on 13 December (first Saturday after the paper fares are Ovalised).

I can get the ticket from another station (ToD / purchase) if need be, but I would like to get it at Chesham (on LU ticket stock) specifically if that's possible.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Ah, looks like the answer to a previous question of mine a couple of years ago (about another Met station) applies here too.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top