mechanofile
New Member
Hi everybody!
I recently started shooting and uploading videos of trains in Thailand. I'm aiming to provide really high quality audio as well as video but I'm still learning all the ins and outs.
What I have so far is up on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoWEeTLCUo4k6xAo14LDWQ/feed
I'm trying to provide a mix of specified locos/services, as well as more atmospheric and background stuff so please feel free to give me any feedback on any aspect of the content or quality, length, etc.
My most recent effort is two mins of an really 'vintage' GE UM12C shunting, coupling & departing with rolling stock at Hua Lamphong Staton, Bangkok. I'm quite proud of having captured the gentle crash of that coupling, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRn0RO4PA5o
Enjoy!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I just uploaded a quick little closeup snippet of a passenger service heading south toward Hua Lamphong outside the Samsen Station in Bangkok, Thailand. The focus is a little soft but I think it's a fun vid. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_6KUUk2nc
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Added a video of SRT Alstom 4223 pulling a passenger service into Bangkok's Hua Lamphong Station on 7/6/2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJvPtIN8hU
You can see 4223 pulling a passenger service through the rather bumpy Sam Sen Station here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e4zRkHvaxw
I recently started shooting and uploading videos of trains in Thailand. I'm aiming to provide really high quality audio as well as video but I'm still learning all the ins and outs.
What I have so far is up on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoWEeTLCUo4k6xAo14LDWQ/feed
I'm trying to provide a mix of specified locos/services, as well as more atmospheric and background stuff so please feel free to give me any feedback on any aspect of the content or quality, length, etc.
My most recent effort is two mins of an really 'vintage' GE UM12C shunting, coupling & departing with rolling stock at Hua Lamphong Staton, Bangkok. I'm quite proud of having captured the gentle crash of that coupling, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRn0RO4PA5o
Enjoy!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I just uploaded a quick little closeup snippet of a passenger service heading south toward Hua Lamphong outside the Samsen Station in Bangkok, Thailand. The focus is a little soft but I think it's a fun vid. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_6KUUk2nc
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Added a video of SRT Alstom 4223 pulling a passenger service into Bangkok's Hua Lamphong Station on 7/6/2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJvPtIN8hU
You can see 4223 pulling a passenger service through the rather bumpy Sam Sen Station here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e4zRkHvaxw