• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Travel Vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

185143

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2013
Messages
5,363
Another query, are RTVs always valid as part payment? I've had a guard say that he couldn't accept a voucher so I HAD to pay the fare in full, which I did. Is there anywhere in the Conditions of travel that says if this is/is not the case? Thanks
I've been told by guards in the past:

I could only buy one ticket with the voucher, when I wanted split tickets.

And that when paying part voucher, part cash I couldn't have any change as I'd used a voucher.

Both times I was refunded by means of another voucher-though this was before you could claim cash as easily.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top